Day 6

Thursday, January 11, 2018

            I did not sleep well last night, and I woke up with a bad headache. It took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to work the shower. I finally got it to warm up. We had breakfast at 10:00 today and we got to order from a menu. I ordered waffles with chocolate syrup and they were delicious and filling. We even had rolls, tea, and fresh fruit. This hotel is so different from the previous hotel. During breakfast, a tailor came to measure us for costumes for a festival on Sunday. I do not know what they will look like but I am excited to see them.

Coco Ocean Waffles

            After breakfast, I relaxed by the pool. The sun felt so nice. We could order anything we wanted for lunch so I had a margherita pizza. I have been craving American foods like pizza ever since I got here so that really hit the spot. After lunch, I attempted to post these blogs but I could not get the wifi to work or my pictures to load. I also need to order my student ID card for the University of Vienna but I need a copy of my passport and I do not have this. I hope I can have my parents do this for me.

View from my hotel room

            Around dinner time, I started to feel very sick. I was shivering, and my headache came back. We had this stir-fry chicken and shrimp again for dinner. It did not taste good. I went to bed early, hoping that I would feel better in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 19

Final Paper